Ginger BBQ Chicken
This recipe has been a hit, and is super easy once you’ve prepared the sauce (which can be refrigerated and stored ahead of time). After that, it’s just baked chicken.
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 lb chicken, in whatever form desired (I prefer skin-on thighs)
- Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Bake salt-and-peppered chicken in a foil-lined baking dish, 400 °F for about 20-25 mins (or until inside registers 165 °F). If desired, separate skin, season with salt and pepper, and cook in a separate foil-lined baking tray to make a crispy chicken skin cracker.
- Serve with warmed sauce over chicken. It’s really that easy.
Super easy, super tasty. Just make and store 2-3x the amount of sauce you need and use it later. Adapted slightly from allrecipes.