Squid Ink Pasta
- 1 lbs cuttlefish ink spaccatelli
- 3/4 lbs bay scallops
- 3/4 lbs peeled & deveined shrimp
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3-5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- Cook pasta according to box instructions, making sure to salt the water.
- Sautee the scallops and shrimp in the olive oil and butter.
- In the last minute of sauteeing, add the minced garlic
- Strain the pasta and mix together the pasta, scallops, shrimp, cooking juices from the seafood, lemon, and 3/4 cup of the parsley.
- Serve, garnishing with the remaining 1/4 cup of parsley.